DUBLIN, Oct. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Offshore Support Vessel Global Market Report 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global offshore support vessel market is expected to grow from $22.17 billion in 2021 to $24.12 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8%. The offshore support vessel market is expected to reach $29.71 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 5.3%.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the offshore support vessel market in 2021. North America is expected to be the fastest growing market in the forecast period. The regions covered in the offshore support vessel market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Increasing exploration and production activities for oil and gas are expected to propel the growth of the offshore support vessel market. A substantial presence of proven oil reserves in various countries is set to increase production activities. Innovations from such reserves are transforming into demand for well drilling and production activities, which, in turn, are maintaining the offshore support vessel market growth.
Increasing oil and gas exploratory activities in the golden triangle, including the Gulf of Mexico, Brazil, and West Africa, are anticipated to drive offshore E&P activities in the region. For instance, in March 2022, according to a survey report published by S&P Global, a US-based publicly traded corporation, production, capital expenditures, employment, and overall operating costs all increased dramatically in Q1 in the oil and gas exploration industry. In addition, nearly 52% of respondents reported an increase in oil production, along with 47% reporting an increase in natural gas production during the quarter of 2022. Therefore, increasing exploration and production activities for oil and gas are driving the growth of the offshore support vessel market.
New product innovations have emerged as the key trend gaining popularity in the offshore support vessel market. Major companies operating in the offshore support vessel sector are introducing new products to reinforce their position. For instance, in December 2020, Siem Offshore’s PSV, a Norway-based company that manufactures offshore vessels, launched its first hybrid vessel, Siem Symphony. This vessel is fitted with a 600-kWh chargeable battery pack as an additional power supply, which helps to lower the fuel consumption of the vessel. These hybrid vessels are effective during standby mode.
In July 2020, Seacor Marine, a US-based international ship manufacturing company, acquired Seacosco for a deal amount of US $28.15 million. This acquisition will expand Seacor’s existing portfolio of support vehicles and solutions and boost the company’s capabilities. The acquisition helps Seacor’s Marine strategy to transform their operations by advancing the technological capabilities and giving their customers the best possible solutions with high efficiency. Seacosco is a US-based offshore support vessel company.
1) By Type: Anchor-handling tug supply vessels; Platform Support Vessels; Multipurpose Support Vessels; Emergency Response or Standby and Rescue Vessels; Crew Vessels; Seismic Vessels; Chase Vessels
2) By Service: Technical Services; Inspection and Survey; Other Services
3) By Water Depth: Shallow water; Deepwater; Ultra-Deepwater
4) By Application: Oil and Gas Applications; Offshore Applications
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Offshore Support Vessel Market Characteristics
3. Offshore Support Vessel Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Offshore Support Vessel
5. Offshore Support Vessel Market Size And Growth
6. Offshore Support Vessel Market Segmentation
7. Offshore Support Vessel Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Offshore Support Vessel Market
9. China Offshore Support Vessel Market
10. India Offshore Support Vessel Market
11. Japan Offshore Support Vessel Market
12. Australia Offshore Support Vessel Market
13. Indonesia Offshore Support Vessel Market
14. South Korea Offshore Support Vessel Market
15. Western Europe Offshore Support Vessel Market
16. UK Offshore Support Vessel Market
17. Germany Offshore Support Vessel Market
18. France Offshore Support Vessel Market
19. Eastern Europe Offshore Support Vessel Market
20. Russia Offshore Support Vessel Market
21. North America Offshore Support Vessel Market
22. USA Offshore Support Vessel Market
23. South America Offshore Support Vessel Market
24. Brazil Offshore Support Vessel Market
25. Middle East Offshore Support Vessel Market
26. Africa Offshore Support Vessel Market
27. Offshore Support Vessel Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Offshore Support Vessel Market
29. Offshore Support Vessel Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Solstad Offshore ASA
Seacor Marine Holdings
Swire Pacific Offshore
Bourbon Corporation SA
Havila Shipping ASA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5yayza
Media Contact:Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets